Seeking for tranquility or a luxurious retreat at home? Then, saunas can be a convenient place to relax and rejuvenate after a prolonged work schedule. Unless you are from Finland, where one can find more saunas than cars, you may not consider installing a sauna at home.
Though it’s a significant investment, once installed, a sauna can add value to your home. It requires very little upkeep while providing you with a lot of health benefits.
Unlike hot tubs and swimming pools, saunas rarely need maintenance. Apart from periodic cleaning of the floor, you can leave saunas alone completely. All types of sauna heaters – electric, infrared, and wood burning sauna stoves have few moving parts and rarely break down.
How Do You Enjoy a Sauna Session at Home?
1. Install DIY sauna kits gently or take the help from professionals to install wood sauna stoves carefully.
2. After the installation, let the sauna heat up and prepare to spend the time to enjoy and relax.
3. Remember, you can take a sauna session at any time of the day. Usually, take a sauna session in the morning to invigorate and rejuvenate and at night to relax and sleep.
4. Heat up the sauna beforehand – at least 10-15 minutes early.
5. If you’re not accustomed to the temperatures, start taking spa at lower temperatures until your body becomes tolerable. Let your body endure different temperature over regular sauna sessions.
6. Try to wear a little clothing as possible. It will allow the body to release and penetrating heat.
7. If you’ve any medical conditions or disorders, you should consult with your physicians.
8. You need to take a warm shower to remove any perspiration, deodorants before entering the sauna. First, relax on the top level bench for at least 10-15 minutes.
9. Lying down in sauna offers complete relaxation. The dry heat will increase the rate of blood circulation and bring the body to perspire effortlessly.
10. Once you’re done with sauna, you should consider taking a cool shower. It will close the opened pores, refresh, and leave you invigorated.
11. You should take rest for at least 10-15 minutes to let your body cool down slowly.
12. A sauna is a perfect option for those suffering from tiredness, acne, sleeping, tension, or stress. Remember, arthritis and rheumatism, muscle and joint ache sufferers will find the sauna heat much relaxing and reinvigorating.
Want to experience relaxation from a spa session at home? Consider placing the order of wood sauna stoves at Heaters4Saunas. We have the best selection of wood burning sauna heaters including Timberline Wood Sauna Stove – Stainless Steel Sauna Heater with 650 cubic feet heating capacity and Saunacore Wood Fired Sauna Heater with 850 cubic feet heating capacity.
Upon shopping our sauna accessories and kits, you will get free technical support for the lifetime of the product. For any queries regarding wood sauna stoves, please get in touch with Heaters4Saunas at 1 800 759 8990. We’d love to hear from you and rest assured that we’ll reach you as soon as possible!!